Friday, October 1, 2010

Gratitute

This week, I was beyond stressed. Classes starting, me in a new environment, starting ballet again, mad that I am not farther along in the editing process with my documentary ... ETCETERA. Really, those are all very trivial things to have worries over. Firstly, the fact that I am enrolled in higher education is rare thing in the world, especially for a woman. I am grateful to be learning in a safe environment with other students who can sometimes respect my opinions.
Secondly, thank the little squirrel I am in a new environment. What am I stressed out for? New environments + me = thriving.
Thirdly, ballet is one of my top 3 passions in my entire life, all nineteen years of it.
Fourthly, holy shit- did I just go on a 15 day train trip by myself, across the country, and DOCUMENT it? The people I met? People actually opened up to me and I GOT THAT ON FILM?
Self pity, you have escaped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment