Friday, January 28, 2011

Officially finished with The Train Tribe

January 28th is a good day because:
A)I am officially finished with version 1 of The Train Tribe. It is fifty four minutes and twenty nine seconds. The second version will be pretty similar but it will be about one hundred minutes.
B) I had frozen yogurt today. I mixed mango sorbet with french vanilla.
C) We have a show tonight, show 4 of 8 for University of Oregon's Rock 'n' Roll by Tom Stoppard. WHOO
D) I am actually studying for my midterm.
E) It is a sunny day in the typically rainy, always cloudy Eugene, Oregon.

Notes on A)
If granted permission to use music by Beach House, then I will be hosting several screenings and will post the posters on my blog once it all happens. (When, not if I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment